Alcohol Abuse Counseling in Bingham Farms MI
If you are exploring different forms of addiction treatment, consider alcohol abuse counseling. This is a proven way to conquer addiction because it focuses on the root cause of the issue. We provide alcohol abuse counseling in Bingham Farms MI, along with a variety of other counseling services. Our therapist office is located at:
Heron Ridge Associates
31000 Telegraph Rd #120
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
You can meet with a therapist available Monday through Saturday, with extended hours Monday through Friday. If you would like to schedule an appointment for alcohol abuse counseling in Bingham Farms MI, call Heron Ridge Associates at (248) 594-4991.
Confidential Counseling with Long-Term Results
We have great success rates with our addiction counseling programs because each client receives customized care. You will be matched with the best therapist for your needs, whether that be alcohol abuse counseling or any of our other therapy programs. Best of all, your privacy is protected for every appointment. You can speak out knowing your information will remain confidential.
- Talk to a Therapist You Can Trust
- Uncover the Root Cause of Alcohol Addiction
- Learn How to Manage Stress and Anxiety with Personalized Coping Strategies
- Bring Closure to Traumatic Experiences That Influence Your Life Today
- Change Your Responses to Addiction Triggers
- Build a Dependable Support System You Can Lean on throughout Recovery
- Enjoy Affordable Alcohol Abuse Counseling Compatible with Many Insurance Plans
- Rebuild Relationships with Your Loved Ones and Resolve Conflicts in Your Family
- Set Attainable Goals for Every Area of Your Life
Interested in starting alcohol abuse counseling? Call our Bingham Farms therapist office at (248) 594-4991.
Did You Know Alcohol Abuse Counseling Is Compatible with Insurance?
It’s true. Alcohol abuse counseling could be covered by your insurance. Most clients only have a small co-pay, similar to what you may pay with your primary care physician. Our Bingham Farms counseling center works with many insurance providers, including Health Alliance Plan (HAP), Aetna, Total Healthcare, Cofinity, Blue Care Network, MESSA, MEBS, Behavioral Health Systems, Tricare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan, Omnicare, Medicare, DMC Care, United Healthcare, AARP, and other insurance networks. Contact us if you would like your insurance verified before your first appointment.