Child Psychologist in Michigan
If you are looking for a child psychologist in Michigan, Heron Ridge Associates has several specialists on staff. We offer affordable and compassionate counseling services for children, teens, and adults. Whether your child is struggling in school or you’ve noticed behavioral changes, we have a solution for you. Learn evidence-based techniques to overcome these challenges as a family.
- Conflict Resolution Strategies for Families
- Psychological Testing for Autism, Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and Other Conditions
- Child Counseling and Teen Counseling
- Blended Family Counseling
- Child Depression Counseling
- Anxiety Counseling with Personalized Coping Strategies
- Grief and Trauma Therapy
- Confidential Therapy in a Judgement-Free Environment
Each child is paired with the best child psychologist for his or her needs. If you’d like to get started, contact the Heron Ridge Associates office closest to you.
Get Matched with the Best Child Psychologist for Your Family
All of our therapists are experienced, licensed and highly educated. However, one provider may work better for your family than others. We take the time to match each family with the best child psychologist for their needs. If you need an expert in a certain area, such as ADHD treatment, we will put you in touch with the right professional.
- Some of Our Therapists Have 30+ Years of Experience
- Your Child Will Receive Custom Advice Tailored to Their Needs
- This Is a Judgement-Free Counseling Center
- All Therapy Appointments Are Completely Confidential
- We Have Convenient Office Hours, Including Weekend Appointments
Ready to meet your child psychologist in Michigan? Contact Heron Ridge Associates at (734) 454-3560.
Affordable Child Counseling in Michigan – We Accept Insurance
Seeing a child psychologist is more affordable than you may realize. Most of our clients only pay a small co-pay for therapy appointments. We accept insurance from Behavioral Health Systems, Omnicare, Cofinity, DMC Care, Total Healthcare, Aetna, Blue Care Network, Tricare, MESSA, Health Alliance Plan (HAP), United Healthcare, MEBS, Medicare, AARP, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan, and other providers. If you would like to find out what your costs will be, feel free to give us a call.