Child Psychologist in Bingham Farms MI
Looking for a top-rated child psychologist in Bingham Farms MI? You’ve come to the right place. Heron Ridge Associates has a dedicated staff of child psychologists, teen counselors, family counselors, marriage therapists, and other mental health providers. Our office is located at:
Heron Ridge Associates
31000 Telegraph Rd #120
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
All of our counseling services are confidential and insurance compatible. We work with a range of insurance plans, including Cofinity, DMC Care, Omnicare, Blue Care Network, MEBS, United Healthcare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan, Tricare, Total Healthcare, MESSA, Aetna, AARP, Behavioral Health Systems, Health Alliance Plan (HAP), Medicare, and others. To have your insurance verified or to schedule an appointment with a child psychologist, contact us at (248) 594-4991.
What to Expect with Your Child Psychologist
Every family has a unique experience because they all have unique goals. For instance, you may be looking for a child psychologist because your child recently experienced a trauma. The psychologist can help your child cope with and face the various emotions that come after trauma. Someone else may seek a child psychologist to correct behavioral issues. No matter what the circumstances are, you will receive personalized solutions catered to your child and family.
- Get Matched with a Licensed Child Psychologist near You
- Schedule Appointment Times That Work for the Whole Family – Weekend and Evening Appointments Available
- Discuss the Struggles Your Child Is Facing and the Ones You’re Facing as a Family
- Identify the Root Cause of Your Child’s Struggles
- Get Psychological Testing, If Needed, to Diagnose Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and Other Issues
- Share Your Concerns, Opinions and Goals in a Judgement-Free Environment
- Learn How to Improve Your Communication Skills and Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Get Personalized Advice That Is Tailored to Your Personalities and Lifestyles
If you’re ready to see a child psychologist in Bingham Farms MI, contact us at (248) 594-4991.
Teen Counseling and Family Counseling Available as Well
Many of the families we serve use a combination of child counseling and family counseling. This allows the child to work with a therapist one-on-one, and it also allows the family to resolve household conflicts. We offer family counseling, couples counseling, teen counseling, and a range of other services in Bingham Farms MI. When you contact us about seeing a child psychologist, we can help you determine which counseling setup is right for you.