Couples Counseling in Ann Arbor, MI
If you and your significant other are having difficulties, it may be time to consider couples counseling. This will give you a chance to work on your communication skills, strengthen your bond, and resolve conflicts in your relationship. Heron Ridge Associates offers many types of couples counseling in Ann Arbor, MI, including:
- Premarital Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Divorce Prevention Counseling
- Blended Family Counseling
- Co-Parenting Counseling
- LGBT Couples Counseling
- And Other Forms of Couples Counseling in Ann Arbor, MI
We also provide individual counseling and family counseling, so you can choose the therapy setup that best fits your needs. Give us a call at (734) 913-1093 to schedule an appointment with a couples counselor near you.
How Does Couples Counseling Work?
The goals of couples counseling vary from one couple to another. For instance, a couple coming in for premarital counseling may learn how to manage stress in a marriage. A couple coming in for divorce prevention would work through issues from the past that are affecting their relationship today. Your relationship therapy will be personalized for your relationship.
- Get Matched with the Best Counselor for Your Specific Needs
- Discuss Your Issues in a Private, Judgement-Free Setting
- Learn Personalized Techniques to Resolve Conflicts in Your Relationship
- Improve Your Communication Skills and Prevent Disagreements
- Bring Closure to Long-Term Disputes
- Work with a Licensed Couples Counselor
If you would like more information about couples counseling in Ann Arbor, MI, contact our therapist office at (734) 913-1093. We would be happy to answer any questions you have.
A Confidential, Judgement-Free Setting for Couples Counseling in Ann Arbor, MI
You can speak out with confidence knowing you will never be judged in your couples counseling sessions. All therapy appointments are completely confidential. Whether you’ve gone through infidelity, abuse, addiction or other circumstances in the past, your therapist will be there to help you. Our goal is to help you improve your quality of life, regardless of the events that led to here.