Eating Disorder Treatment near Bloomfield Hills, MI
Has an eating disorder slowly taken control of your life? This happens to many people in the Bloomfield Hills, MI area, and often when they least expect it. No one sets out to develop an eating disorder, but it can significantly impact the way you live your life. Whether it’s the result of depression, body dysmorphia, an abusive spouse, or past trauma, your eating disorder does not have to define your life anymore.
With our eating disorder treatment programs, you can learn how to control the physical and mental side effects of eating disorders. We offer many services near Bloomfield Hills, MI, including:
- Body Dysmorphia Counseling
- Anorexia Treatment
- Bulimia Treatment
- Exercise Addiction Treatment
- Chronic Dieting Treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Treatment
We also treat the conditions that may accompany eating disorders, such as anxiety, depression and addiction. No matter what your circumstances may be, we have a specialist here to assist you. Give us a call at (248) 594-4991 to schedule an appointment for eating disorder treatment near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
How Does Eating Disorder Treatment Work?
Eating disorder treatment is a personalized process. Your counselor will work with you to help you…
- Understand the Root Cause of Your Eating Disorder
- Figure out What Makes the Eating Disorder Better or Worse
- Set Measurable Goals to Gradually Change Your Habits
- Find Healthy Coping Mechanisms for Depression and Anxiety
- Reverse Negative Thinking Patterns
- Work with an Eating Disorder Therapist You Can Trust
- Discuss Your Fears and Concerns in a Safe, Relaxing Environment
- Learn How to Prevent Your Eating Disorder from Returning
- Boost Your Self-Esteem and Improve Your Confidence
- Resolve Relationship Issues That May Have Resulted from the Eating Disorder
- Improve Your Overall Quality of Life
The process starts with a phone call to our therapist office near Bloomfield Hills, MI. The phone call is completely confidential, just like the therapy appointments. We will ask some questions to pair you with the best counselor for your needs. We will also verify insurance before your first appointment so you can know the exact cost of care. Give us a call at (248) 693-8880 to learn more about eating disorder treatment and how you could benefit from it.