Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) in Ann Arbor MI
Heron Ridge Associates offers many confidential addiction counseling programs. This includes an intensive outpatient program (IOP) in Ann Arbor MI. IOP addiction treatment is more in-depth than outpatient counseling, but it does not involve any residential treatment services. Clients are able to go home, see their families, and enjoy their days as normal, while still receiving dedicated support from licensed addiction therapists.
Heron Ridge Associates
1785 W Stadium Blvd # 203C
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Group sessions for our intensive outpatient program (IOP) are held at the Plymouth MI location, but individual therapy sessions can be completed at the location closest to you. If you are interested in addiction treatment in Ann Arbor MI, contact us at (734) 913-1093.
Personalized Addiction Counseling in a Judgement-Free Space
Whether you complete our intensive outpatient program in Ann Arbor or you use our outpatient counseling services, you will receive personalized addiction treatment that is tailored for your life. We understand the complexity of addiction and the underlying circumstances surrounding it. Your therapist will help you find coping strategies that work for you specifically.
- Share Your Story with People Who Truly Care
- Get Expert Advice from a Licensed Addiction Therapist (Over 30 Years of Experience)
- Complete Group Therapy Sessions and Individual Therapy Sessions in a Comfortable, Confidential Setting
- Learn Healthy Coping Techniques for Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Anger, and More
- Find Addiction Treatment Methods That Work for You
- Build a Solid Support System for Addiction Recovery
- Continue Your Journey Even after IOP Treatment – Outpatient Counseling Services Available
For more information about IOP addiction therapy, contact our Ann Arbor counseling center at (734) 913-1093.
Is Intensive Outpatient Treatment a Good Fit for You?
Intensive outpatient treatment is often seen as a transition between outpatient addiction counseling and/or hospitalization. For instance, a client who has recently completed a hospital-based detox program may enter IOP treatment upon completion. A person in outpatient counseling may enter the intensive outpatient program in Ann Arbor MI as a way to receive more comprehensive care for addiction. If you contact our Ann Arbor therapist office, we can help you determine if IOP is right for you.