Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) in Bingham Farms MI
Looking for an addiction treatment option that’s more in-depth than counseling but less extensive than hospitalization? Intensive outpatient treatment may be the best path for you. With our intensive outpatient program (IOP) in Bingham Farms MI, you can receive multiple hours of addiction therapy each week without the commitment of overnight stays or round-the-clock monitoring. This is a happy-medium that works well for many of our clients, and the services are compatible with insurance.
Heron Ridge Associates
31000 Telegraph Rd #120
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
To learn more about our intensive outpatient program for addiction recovery, contact our Bingham Farms therapist office: (248) 594-4991.
Is IOP Addiction Treatment Right for Me?
Intensive outpatient therapy is a good fit for many clients, but it is not right for everyone. Some clients start off with outpatient counseling and transition to IOP treatment after they get acclimated. Some approach this in reverse – starting with IOP and continuing their care through weekly addiction therapy sessions. When you contact our Bingham Farms office, we can help you decide which option is right for you.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Is NOT Hospitalization – You Can Still Live Your Life during Addiction Therapy
- Group Therapy Sessions Are Held at Our Plymouth MI Location, While Individual Counseling Sessions Occur at the Counseling Center nearest to You
- The Intensive Outpatient Program Is Run by Licensed Therapists with over 30 Years of Experience
- Each Client Receives Personalized Advice for Addiction Recovery
- Therapy Sessions Are Completely Confidential
- You Will Never Be Judged for Your Addiction
- Family Counseling and Other Counseling Services Are Also Available in Bingham Farms MI
If you are worried about insurance coverage and affordability, we would be happy to go over pricing with you. Most clients are surprised to learn how affordable our intensive outpatient program is in Bingham Farms MI. Give us a call at (248) 594-4991, and we will gladly answer all your questions.
Affordable Addiction Recovery That’s Compatible with Insurance
Whether you go through outpatient addiction counseling or our intensive outpatient program in Bingham Farms MI, you will receive affordable mental healthcare. We accept many insurance plans, including MEBS, United Healthcare, Aetna, Cofinity, Omnicare, MESSA, Total Healthcare, Blue Care Network, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan, AARP, Behavioral Health Systems, Health Alliance Plan (HAP), Medicare, DMC Care, Tricare, and other insurance plans.