Heron Ridge Associates has proudly served multiple locations in Michigan for nearly two decades. Our counselors and therapists have extensive experience in anxiety treatment, eating disorder treatment, addiction recovery, family counseling, and other areas of mental health. We work with clients from all walks of life, and we accept most forms of insurance. No matter what your circumstances may be, we have a therapist on hand who can assist you. Contact one of our Michigan therapist offices today to learn more about our services.
Get Matched with a Specialized Therapist in Michigan
To ensure that you receive the best care possible, we will match you with the perfect provider for your specific needs. For instance, if you have recently experienced a loss in your family, you can work with a therapist who specializes in grief counseling. Your symptoms, feelings and experiences are completely unique. We will pair you with a counselor who understands those unique traits and has a solution for them. Heron Ridge Associates has over 50 counselors, therapists and psychiatrists in Michigan, including:
- Depression Counselors to Help with Grief, Stress, Time Management, and Low Self-Esteem
- Anxiety Therapists Who Can Help You Overcome Your Anxiety Triggers
- Family Counselors for People of All Ages
- Child Counselors and Teen Counselors – Your Children Will Feel Safe in Our Michigan Therapist Offices
- Eating Disorder Treatment Experts Who Will Work with Your Nutritionist
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Specialists for Alcohol Addiction, Drug Addiction, Gambling Addiction, Sex Addiction, and More
- Couples Therapists for Every Stage of Your Relationship, Including Premarital Counseling and Divorce Prevention
If you would like to schedule a confidential appointment with a Michigan therapist, contact the Heron Ridge Associates office nearest to you.
Do I Need to See a Therapist?
If you’re reading this page, you’re at least considering seeing a therapist. Something has happened in your life that you potentially need help with. Think of your mental health just like your physical health. When you’re sick, you see a doctor. If you’re not where you want to be emotionally, you see a therapist. From trauma to addiction to anxiety and beyond – there are countless reasons to see a counselor in Michigan. Give us a call to learn more about our therapy programs, and you can determine if this is the right step for your life. We look forward to hearing from you.