Therapist in Ann Arbor, MI
Looking for an experienced, trustworthy therapist in Ann Arbor, MI? If so, one of the specialists at Heron Ridge Associates would be happy to assist you. We have over 50 counselors, therapists and psychiatrists in our Michigan counseling centers, and we work with most insurance plans. We work with clients of all ages and backgrounds. Whether you’re struggling with depression or need help overcoming an eating disorder, our experts are here for you. Call our Ann Arbor, MI therapist office at (734) 913-1093 to get started.
Confidential Counseling Sessions with a Trusted Therapist in Ann Arbor, MI
Your privacy will always be a top priority. You can speak to your therapist in a confidential, judgment-free environment. Our goal is to guide you to a better quality of life, regardless of your past. When you contact our therapist office in Ann Arbor, MI, we will match you with the best counselor for your specific needs. We have specialists in nearly every area, including:
- Family and Marriage Counselors to Help with Conflict Resolution, Family Bonding and More
- Depression Therapists with Experience in Trauma Counseling, Grief Counseling, Stress Management, Self-Esteem Building, and Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Therapists Who Can Pinpoint the Source of Your Anxiety and Teach You How to Conquer It
- Counselors Who Specialize in Teen Counseling and Child Counseling
- Experienced Eating Disorder Treatment Therapists – We Can Work with Your Nutritionist during Your Recovery
- Addiction Recovery Experts Who Treat Alcohol Addiction, Drug Addiction, Substance Abuse, Medication Addiction, Sex Addiction, Gambling Addiction, and More
- Couples Counselors Who Offer Premarital Counseling, Marriage Counseling, LGBTQ Couples Counseling, Divorce Prevention, and Post-Divorce Counseling
To learn more about our counseling programs or to set up an appointment with a therapist near you, call our Ann Arbor office at (734) 913-1093.
Highly Educated Therapists to Ensure Top-Quality Care
At Heron Ridge Associates, we only higher master’s level therapists and beyond. All of our mental health professionals have worked for at least three years after completing their education, and they all specialize in a unique area of the field. We use an extensive vetting process to ensure our clients receive top-quality care from all of our providers. No matter what your personal struggles may be, you are in good hands with Heron Ridge Associates. Contact our Ann Arbor, MI therapy office if you would like to schedule an appointment.