Therapist in Waterford, MI
Is there a personal struggle you would like help with? Perhaps you recently lost a loved one, or you cannot resolve a conflict in your marriage. Whatever the case may be, our therapist office near Waterford, MI is here to assist you. We have over 50 mental health professionals in Michigan, and each of them specialize in a unique area. We will match you with the best therapist for your specific needs.
It all starts with a phone call to one of our offices. We will ask questions about your circumstances, in confidence, and select the best therapist for you. Then we can set up an appointment that suits your schedule. Heron Ridge Associates is a trusted name for therapy in Waterford, MI, and we would love to guide you through your journey.
A Trusted Therapist Near You
All of the therapists at Heron Ridge Associates have a master’s degree or higher. You deserve the best care available, and we only hire counselors who can provide that. We have specialists in many areas, including:
- Depression and Anxiety Therapists Who Can Help You Identify the Root Cause of Your Personal Struggles
- Couples Counselors Who Provide Divorce Prevention Counseling, Premarital Counseling, Marriage Therapy, Post-Infidelity Counseling and More
- Eating Disorder Treatment Experts Who Specialize in Bulimia Recovery, Anorexia Recovery, Body Dysmorphia Treatment, Eating and Exercise Addiction Therapy, Chronic Dieting, and More
- Addiction Counselors Who Can Help You Overcome Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Sex Addiction, Gambling Addiction, Prescription Medication Addiction, and Other Forms of Substance Abuse
- Family Counselors for Children, Teens and Adults
- Dual Diagnosis Counseling Near Waterford, MI
We receive many patient-to-patient referrals because of our commitment to quality care. Whether you need ongoing treatment or a counselor to help you through a difficult time, you can count on our therapists in Waterford, MI. Contact us to schedule an individual, couple, or family appointment with a local therapist.
Confidential Counseling in Waterford, MI
Your therapist will never judge you for your circumstances. Your counseling sessions will remain completely confidential, so you can speak out and let your voice be heard. If you would like a tour of our Waterford, MI therapist office before you schedule an appointment, we would be happy to show you around. We do all that we can to make our clients feel safe during their recovery. Give us a cal to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff members.